Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday, March 8, 2013



This little clip was taken from Bonnie Hunter's blog.  It is the pits when you are sewing and the darn bobbin runs out.


I had about eight orphan blocks from a quilt that I started a long time ago.  I was going to put them in a box and give them away, when I came across some of the blue and a small amount of a border print that I used in another project.  Gave it a try and voila, a quilt was born.  I will give this quilt to a group know as Project Linus. It is a group of quilters that sew quilts for children dealing with sickness, abuse, losing parents, etc.  I make many quilts for this group. These quilts are made with lots of love and hopefully the person receiving the quilt will be wrapped with lots of love and hugs.

The big snow storm missed us, terrible day though, rain and heavy winds, but no snow.  I didn't miss it.  

I hope you enjoy my blog and make a comment at the bottom of the page. Have a great weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. I sure like how these pinwheels just jump off the quilt. Great to use up your orphans! Can't wait to see what else you find tucked away for safe keeping...San

    ReplyDelete