Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday March 30, 2013




Went to a Super Bingo this past Saturday at our local Church. Thankfully they had a great crowd.  My daughter and I met up with our good friends.  I have been in a losing rut and complained that I needed a lift.  Well, my friend Violet Ann gave me a new good luck piece.  "Hermit"  after a good laugh and the start of another game, believe me, I yelled Bingo.  Another good laugh we had and I shall keep him with me now at my Bingo games.


My daughter Karen brought me these lovely flowers for Easter, they are beautiful. She also joined us gals and she too got lucky yelling Bingo.  Thank you Karen for thinking about me.

Wishing you all a Blessed Easter

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky token! Let's hope there is more luck in him for games yet to be played. Find an egg or two for me during your hunt... San

    ReplyDelete