Thursday, February 7, 2013

Live from San Diego! February 7

This is my first blog post!  My daughter helped me get going...boy do I have lots to learn!  I hope to share bits and pieces of my hobbies in coming days.  Love it if you'd leave a comment when you visit so that I know you've been here.  Comments that I've seen on my daughters blog (kwiltnkats) are so fun to read.
Craftsy Block of the Month - March 2012
While visiting my daughter in San Diego I was able to finish this quilt.  It is a design from Craftsy called Broken Spider Web.  Bonnie Hunter also has this design "Bonnie Style" on her website as a free pattern.

My visit is quickly coming to an end :(!  I'll post again soon...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having a blast, love the quilt. We missed you at QBB but glad you are enjoying yourself. Come by for a cup of coffee when you get back and tell me all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Betty, Great to see you have a blog...looking forward to following it. And, as usual...Beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Broken Spider Web quilt turned out great. Wish that time permitted more completions during your visit. Have fun with your blog! San

    ReplyDelete