Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So Sorry, my vacation is over Feb 11

Well all good things must end.  My trip to visit my Daughter Sandra in San Diego was a great three weeks.  Too bad so many miles separate us.  Give anything to have my family in my home state.  We did so many things and we kept very busy.  We even got to take in a movie " Silver Lining Playbook", if you get a chance, go see it and enjoy.  We ate out at a large variety of restaurants, in fact a large amount of food was consumed. lol

I was able to greet a couple of DD friends and catch up on their families as well,.  The time we had together will not be forgotten.

I did come home with a couple of UFO's how nice it would have been if we were able to complete them together.

Now I have to let my mind and body catch up with each other, three hours different in time, makes it slow getting back to normal. 

My next blog will have a little more things to chat about, until then, keep your hands busy, doing the things you love. 

Leave a comment, always so great to hear from you  At the bottom of my blog is two words, No Comment or a number of comments.  Click on thoese two words and it will allow you to make a comment.  Thanks and always, take care of yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is definitely always too short. I'm catching up with routine too. Anxious to see your take home projects finished! San

    ReplyDelete