Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday, February 18 Back in Maryland

 
 
 
Leaving my daughter so far away makes me very sad.  I hope our visits can be more frequent in the future.  The above photo was taken the night before I left San Diego.  DH picked me up at the Air port in Washington DC, we stopped at Outback restaurant for a great dinner and was home by 8:00 PM.
 
I have been catching up on my activities around the house and being with my friends.  I am very lucky that I have a husband who is neat and he kept the house cleaned, no dishes in the sick, beds made, clothes put away.  It made coming home with a happy smile,.  I am sure he would have done more if he hadn't been healing from a broken ankle. 
 
This is my first post without my DD looking over my shoulder to check me out if I am doing this right.  I am sure she will let me know if I have done something wrong.
 
Thursday I will finally get around to getting my hair cut, three weeks it grew out of control.  Friday, I am going to spend a day out with my friends playing Bingo and hitting some slots, I will let you know if I get lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good for your first alone post! Not a bad photo either...one of the rare moments when you got my DH on film and smiling too boot! Hope you win big and come back to visit me in San Diego with your winnings. Love, San

    ReplyDelete