Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday, August 21, 2014



Hello to all, hope you are having a great week, and able to do some quilting or making something special


I made this small quilt  which will be donated to Project Linus, and hopefully it will make someone happy, my hugs, kisses and prayers go out to these sick children.  Hope they can kick that big "C".



Yesterday, I received a sweet surprise in the mail.  My daughter #2 sent us a package with her signature cookies.  Karen makes these cookies each year for my grandson's yearly camp friends.  She makes trays and trays of them. As you can see, not much left. lol   She unwraps a chocolate kiss, wraps cookie dough around them and bakes them.  They are way too good.

Only seven more days and my daughter #1 will be here for a short visit.  Visits go by just too fast.  I can tell you for sure there will be a lot of hugs going on in this house. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm counting now too. Only need one hand! I'm also enjoying cookies from Karen. Your Linus quilt is adorable for one special child =^.^=

    ReplyDelete