Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday, August 30, 2013

  
 
 
Good Morning to all.  I had a very friendly telephone call today, I was
asked to put a couple of photos of my bags that I make on my blog.  I will take a
a few more photos later and add to this blog.
 



 
The two above bags are the large bags, I will photo the smaller bag later this
afternoon.  I make Redskins bags in small and large, the small is two inches
smaller all around.  I can make them in Burgundy, gold, or black with the
Redskin fabric. Sorry, no zippers can be added because of the ties on the side.
The ties are sewn on for the purse to expand.  Bags are quilted.  I have a firm
loose inside bottom to make the bag firm, it can be taken out and the
bag can be washed if necessary.  Lots of pockets. On the front of the purse the
pocket has a contrast band, (which is optional)
 
The two small bags in the top photo could be made in Redskins fabric, they are small
and have a snap ball handle, two small pockets inside and a firm bottom.
 
Thank you for asking about my bags.

1 comment:

  1. Nice collection of purses. Have you been able to beef up your stash of sports theme fabrics to make the rest of what you've been commissioned to make? I'm sure I can find 49ers if you need it. Enjoyed your post. San

    ReplyDelete