Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Good Morning, a new day, a new week, and a new month. 


I just finished this special order for a customer, her request was black and white.  It turned out really nice, I will be seeing her on  Thursday. I enjoy making bags, I have about 14 bags ready for the Christmas Bazaar in early December.

I took my ice cream quilt to be quilted, I will bind it and it will then be off to Moore, Oklahoma. See photo in last weeks blog.

I have some items to be cut out for the coming week to sew.  I have a Birthday gift for the middle of July, and would like to start on a new quilt. I hope I can sit and sew, without interruptions. (LOL)




Have a super week and hope it is full of stitches.



2 comments:

  1. Without interruptions you say? Good luck on that! The B/W turned out fabulous...as all of your bags do :)! San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, we call her the bag lady at the guild.

    ReplyDelete