Wednesday, September 1, 2021

September 1, 2021

 

Sandra and I were so thrilled to be able to visit this young man!  Of course we enjoyed visiting with my niece and her husband, but this was only my second time to be with my Great Grandson.  I'm still working on what I should be referred to when he starts talking :)  We practiced a lot of "up and down" moves on the slide.  (Sandra was standing right behind him so no falling would be possible.)

Well, I'm sorry to cut this short...Sandra is here and DH wants dinner.  I hope to start posting again regularly, for now though at least I brought my blog up-to-date.  Its been since 2019 since I last posted!

Take care my friends!


4 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you, Betty. Glad you have time with Sandra there. I just got back from a trip to Maine and Massachusetts where I searched out some ancestor's graves and visited a couple of friends.
    That is one seriously cute little guy, whatever he ends up calling you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet, been a long year+ not visiting Sandra, thank goodness for Alexa and Facebook for being able to see each other.
      I have certainly made my share of masks, lol Glad that you are doing good, I hope to be back on this site faithfully. (if I can remember) Greyson is so cute and very active, thanks

      Delete
  2. If I can write well like you, I will be very happy, but where is my luck, in fact people like you are an example to the world. You have written this comment very beautifully, I am very glad that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. DLF Phase 3 premium girl
    college girl gurgaon
    beautiful Girl Gurgaon
    online girl gurgaon
    Gurugram Girl Number
    prostitution girls gurugram
    Online Girl Number Dehradun
    Gurgaon girl number
    housewife Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete