Friday, April 26, 2013

Saturday, April 27, 2013


Been a long time since my last post.  I have had a few medical problems to deal with. All is well now.  Just have to get use to some new meds. 




I have been busy on my sewing machine doing  HST.  I joined a swap that my DD Sandi is chairing.  126 HST for a group of 19 participants.  It went by quickly and using a new ruler called "Bloc Loc" it went so smoothly   I don't think I will ever be without it if I need to make anymore HST,  I got the package of finished squares in the mail this morning.  I know that I will be early for this one.  Deadline for this swap is late June. Hip, hip, hooray!
I even got a package off to my young granddaughter, goodies and a new dress, pink of course.

Hope to be more on the ball in writing on my blog page, until the next have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I know Morgan will love her dress as much as you love having those HSTs done and in the mail! =^.^= San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are on the mend and finished with your HST! Have not even started mine yet-I better get busy! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete