I had a challenge some time ago from our group in a club that I belonged to. Each member was to make a stick horse or pony.
I went on line and found a pattern to make the above. As usual I got some ideas from my
daughter, Sandra. I think he turned out really cute. I have named him many different names and really don't remember what his original name was, lol I found him tucked in the corner of a closet, brought him out for some fresh air.
I have six quilt tops ready for quilting, I will bind them, do the hand sewing and then I will be donating them to Project Linus. I hope they will make six children feel happy. I will post them as I finish them. Have a great week.