Friday, June 24, 2016

Cute Stick Horse


Cute Stick horse




I had a challenge some time ago from our group in a club that I belonged to. Each member was to make a stick horse or pony.
I went on line and found a pattern to make the above.  As usual I got some ideas from my 
daughter, Sandra.  I think he turned out really cute.  I have named him many different names and really don't remember what his original name was, lol  I found him tucked in the corner of a closet, brought him out for some fresh air.

I have six quilt tops ready for quilting,  I will bind them, do the hand sewing and then I will be donating them to Project Linus.  I hope they will make six children feel happy.  I will post them as I finish them.  

Have a great week.




2 comments:

  1. That is a very sweet, nameless horse. : )
    Look forward to seeing your Project Linus quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making the nameless horse was quite the challenge! Never know what you'll come up with that requires some clever thinking...

    ReplyDelete