Saturday, April 23, 2016

Pass Port Holders






I had a request from a friend if I would make a couple of passport holders.  Not knowing anything about this item I was puzzled on what it would look like.  The top pouch is the pattern that I had to go by.  Hers was torn and the strap was ripped out.  The strap acts as a handle or a wrap.
I made one and it was so-so, then I made a second one.  I showed it to my friend and she fell in love with it.  So I made a couple more and I will give her the choice of which one she likes.
From her are the directions of the pouch.  You insert your passport into the zipped pocket and any monies or change you have can be inserted into the velcro closed side pocket.  The strap is fastened around your bra strap and then the pouch is placed in your bra.  Since pass ports get stolen so easy and are an important document, she and others think this is a great way to store and still have handy when needed.
Friends have you used pass ports, what do you think????


until the next, have a great week







5 comments:

  1. They look beautiful, Betty. I have only used my passport to cross the border into Canada, and return home, so I haven't had much experience with them. If I was traveling internationally, I'd think this would be a great way to keep it secure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you did a good job of replicating the original. Time will tell. I agree with Janet BRILLIANT if you travel internationally. Good job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, the girl that I made it for was totally pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, the girl that I made it for was totally pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  5. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete