Saturday, April 9, 2016

Daughter requested this bag






My daughter Karen, asked me to make her a handbag, I chose this Laura Burch fabric, the fabric is more vivid than what it shows.  I also made her a change purse.  I am so happy that she was
pleased to use it and show it off.



I also have just finished  making 25 more small pouches for a friend of Sandra's,  she liked them so much she has requested 12 more.  I do enjoy making them.  I do try to make each one different, so far I think I have accomplished doing so.

Until when, lol







5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a handbag to be noticed! Gorgeous!!
    You are amazing, churning out those bags, and each one so nicely made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, love crafting...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. These little pouches are so darn cute. Kerry's friends will love them...you should have seen the excitement her family had in choosing one when she opened the box. Glad that you are able to make her more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all my pouches, Betty! thanks so much for making them. The ladies at my retreat will love them!

    ReplyDelete