Thursday, April 14, 2016

Memory Pillow









My dear friend lost her husband a short time ago.  I made this Memory Pillow from one of his shirts, she fell in love with it.  I have made a few since then. I did  make one from a T shirt, however, I was not pleased with the outcome so I really only want to make them in cotton or cotton blend.


I finished my extra 12 pouches for Sandra's friend in San Diego, these are the last two. 

 Next on my list is an order for three passport holders.  I am making a pattern from the one the customer has.  She wants to replace them with new fabric.  I will post a photo when finished.

Have a good week, you all  !!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. The memory pillow is a very sweet creation!
    Curious to see the passport holder. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the candy pouch turned out. The memory pillow should was pretty well too. Kerry's looking forward to the next 12! San

    ReplyDelete