Monday, March 4, 2013

Sunday Sale! March 3, 2013

Blast Off 


A good day to you all.  The sun has finally come out, however it is cold as a son of a gun.  It is amazing how the sun can put smiles on your face. 

I pieced the above quilt and got lucky, someone saw it and asked to purchase it.  So, I sent it off to its new owner in California.  Sure makes one happy that they can appreciate the work and love that is sewn into a quilt. 

Last night I went with my three friends to play Bingo at the local church.  I sure am on a "no win" time of my life right now.  My one friend JJ won $300.00.  Hope my next Bingo night will be a success.

Well, off to visit my sewing maching, see you on my next post.  Have a great day, turn your scraps into keepsakes.



1 comment:

  1. The baby boy is going to love his new "blankie". Yea for JJ...your luck will change soon! San

    ReplyDelete