Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday March 4, 2013


I made these two hand bags, finishing them up before the week end.. I have quite a few different teams made, so fun to make.  I enjoy making handbags, purses and totes, along with my quilts. 
The insides are full of pockets.  I cover a piece of light weight wood for the shaping of the bottom and insert it between the lining and the outer shell.  When the covered bottom is removed it is completely washable. Great bag and it even holds my kindle, plus lots of pockets.
 
Our area here in Southern Maryland is expecting a big snow storm starting tomorrow evening.  I know where I will be, right here in my sewing room.  I don't drive in snow.  Possibly early tomorrow I will have to get extra milk and some bread.  Hope there isn't too much snow and it goes away quickly. 
 
I will be sending another blog later in the week.  Take care and keep your hands busy doing some sewing.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Betty, you definitely have been busy. Sure hope it doesn't snow tonight, don't want to waste my day off tomorrow, I want to be able to get to the guild meeting and run a couple of errands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on my second of these hand bags. Just love mine! Snow in March? Keep warm and unleash your stash! San

    ReplyDelete