Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday 11, 2013


I made this pie for a dear friend of many years.  I hope her family enjoyed it as well as I did making it.  My love of making pies and goodies has been for many years. 

 Soon we will be having our Church Spring dinner at our church.  There will be many, many baked items donated to this table.  I will take and send photos after the 24th of this month, we always have a huge crowd attending this Church function.  Wish us good weather.

Tonight is one of two of my quilt guild meetings.  It will be good to see all my quilting buddies, I missed the meeting in February.  I was in San Diego with one of my beautiful daughters, and what a great time we had.

This past weekend I had a great visit with my youngest
granddaughter, hadn't seen her in a while and my did she ever grow.  She is five years old, (going on twenty).and is one of three joys of my life.  Sorry to say, she got sick with a cough, fever and a couple of visits to the bathroom.  Called her yesterday and is some better. Hope she kicks the bug real fast.

Until the next visit, have a great week and keep your hands busy with your favorite hobby.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post to read. I'm starting today wishing the best of weather for Sunday March 24th. San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I will miss seeing you tonight. Had a rotten sinus headache all day, had Ed take over at the shop for me around 2 and been laying down every since.

    ReplyDelete