Monday, May 2, 2016

Key Fobs


Just finished an order for a gift shop in Florida.  These key fobs are a popular item.  They will go in the mail tomorrow.  Hope the owner is pleased with these.  This part of Florida contains two different colleges, I also made pouches for this gift shop last month.   I will be leaving for San Diego, hopefully I will get one more posting in before I leave.  Can't wait to be with my oldest daughter Sandi.  The only problem is the time goes by so fast, we stay so busy, really looking forward to my hugs. 






2 comments:

  1. Is there nothing you can't do? The fobs look great!
    You are one busy lady.
    I look forward to the reports of your adventures with Sandi. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun display of your craft. I hope they move well from the store in Florida. I like the green fobs.

    ReplyDelete