Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday, June 16, 2014


Preparing a kit for all the fabrics I need to take to a quilt retreat with my daughter and 11 other ladies.
We leave on Thursday morning and return on Sunday afternoon. My project is called "LAGOON" designed by The Quilting Hen. Quilt will measure 61" x 64".  Fabrics will be pinks and raspberry colors.  I will be showing you more as time comes.


This weekend, my daughter took me to the San Diego Fair.  Had a great time, the weather was very hot.  Loads of people and food vendors everywhere.  The above photo are French fries on a stick, sprinkled with sea salt. Very good, we shared a stick of them.
 Sandra tried bacon wrapped Jalapeno peppers. No thanks I let her have that treat.

Also a fair isn't a fair without a pig race, big laughs and very entertaining.

Well, I will be sending news from our retreat.  Have a great week. Take time to see other projects at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Betty so glad to see you blogging again, I will have to remember to check your blog often. So nice you are having such a great time. I will be going on my retreat about the time you get back from yours. Have a great rest of your visit and I will see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathie, just wish I had a second set of legs. lol have fun on your retreat. (Using Sandra's pc.)

      Delete