Monday, June 23, 2014

Design Wall Monday, June 23, 2014

At the retreat this past week, I put together a Project Linus quilt.  The above is the front and below I tried to pull in the quilting design of cats and hearts.  Really turned out cute and it will make some child very happy.

 The back of the quilt has cats, and it fits just perfect with the colors that went into the quilt.


I also made the pink quilt, taken from a pattern called "LAGOON" I used pinks and purples instead of blues, so I will have to re-name it.  I will be leaving it here to be quilted and Sandra will send it to me when completed.  I had a super fun loving time being here in San Diego with my daughter and her DH.  They have treated me to EVERYTHING and treated me like royalty  It will be another three months (way to long) before we can share hugs and kisses again.

So until the next, have a great week.  See other great quilting projects at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Just love the pink "Lagoon" project. Will have Kerry'sQuilts.com quilting very soon! Wish you could stay forever...Love ya Mom!

    ReplyDelete