Saturday, September 29, 2018

Saturday, September 29, 2018

St. Mary's County Fair


This time of the year, my area has country fairs.  This year after volunteering to work in the quilt division it was suggested that I enter a couple of items up for judging.  it was fun and the helpers, staff and friends were so pleasent.
On the last day to pick up my quilts it rained buckets.  OH MY, what a mess the parking lot was.  I had to drive thru mud and then walk to the building. I even lost my shoe for a minute and ugh I was covered in mud.  I would do it again, but if it rains I will be more prepared.


"Salute to the Nurses"


"Salute to the Nurses"



Surprise quilt for Nephew

Took Third Place
                                                                     (will show later)

I  have two table runners that took second and third place.  Also I entered a new project for myself, and I will show that to you when I get another photo.
Thanks to Kerry Marksbury for the quilting, you did an excellent job, and to my daughter Sandi for help in my sewing. 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your ribbons. I look forward to seeing more.
    Kerry and Sandi are a great team, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Mom! Anxious to see your other county fair entries and the ribbons that now adorn them... Excellent!

    ReplyDelete