Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday, August 13, 2014


Do you have these two people living in your home?  They are at my home each day.



At our quilt guild this past Monday the members were asked to participate in the BOM group. All that were interested, was to submit a block and received a one chance per entry ticket.  I made two but unfortunately my name was not drawn.  There were 14 entries. This was a sweet block, all done in pastels. 



This is my work in progress (quilt to be). The pattern is called "Bowtie Party".  Pattern is taken from Jenny Doan's, Missouri Star Block Book.  I am making it in Red, White and Blue. It will be donated to the local Veterans Home in my area.  I am not a fast sewer, but it will get done. LOL





Hoping you all have have a great week and find sometime to do some quilting.


1 comment:

  1. Nice projects going on at your home, but who is doing them? Someone or Nobody... Too bad not a winner. You've not even been hollering BINGO lately either. Your time is coming! Like both your BOM and bow tie projects. Will be with you soon. I'll be checking back more consistently as it seems you are on a run this time! See you real soon now!

    ReplyDelete