Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hope you all are having a great morning.  Cloudy here in Maryland, no humidity and quite nice.  






The photo above is a small hospice quilt that I am in the process of finishing up.  Thinking of using the polka dot fabric (to the right) for four inch borders.  This is all made from my red scrap bin.  lol, not even making a dent in the bin.  I think I will make a couple more using black and whites and blue and ?  Very easy pattern from 
Jenny Dolan (Missouri quilt company).  Her pattern name for this quilt is "The Zipper Quilt".

Not too much news for the week.  Next week DH and I will be meeting some dear friends at the airport (their layover).  We haven't seen this couple for over 30 years, wow, I wonder if we will even know each other.  I'm sure it will be a great but short get together.

Until the next time....... smile and be happy.....

2 comments:

  1. Mom, I love your scrappy zipper quilt! I'm glad to see you're using up your scraps. Maybe you should take a poster board with who you are printed on it. You know like the drivers who are waiting at the gate picking up their customer. Have a wonderful day yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun quilt to stitch up. It will be a great comfort to someone in hospice.

    ReplyDelete