Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday, March 19, 2014

Top of the morning to you all.  Woke up to more snow, ugh, kinda sick of seeing all that white stuff.  Looking forward to seeing some flowers and green grass.


Saturday afternoon, my daughter drove down from Virginia and spent the afternoon and evening with us.  It was so nice to have her here.  Early evening we went to a church hall for an evening of Bingo.  The Jackpot was at $3,400.00.  We both had it spent and was waiting for the victory, when we heard a young boy (13 yrs old) yell B I N G O.  So happy for him and family.  Mother cried with happiness, told all that she was going to use it for her son's tuition, come September.  Well, each person there had a reason to win, but I think it went to the right winner.  I have a photo, but it seems that this site is having problems accepting photos.  I will have to check it out.


I have not been very active lately, but hope (once again) to change that.  My DD is soooooo active that she keeps reminding me to post, post.  So I am going to give it a try and hope that my photo problems will soon be solved.


Have a great day, enjoy your ham and cabbage, (Yummy)


Betty

2 comments:

  1. It is your DD...so excited to see activity even if it doesn't include a photo! Our corned beef/cabbage with parsley potatoes/carrots was great. Hey its March for goodness sake...Mother Nature change your mood! Happy Day Dancing With The Stars Returns! San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting again Betty, hope the photo thing works itself out. I am busy sewing today, trying to keep my mind of of DD travelling today, or trying to anyway, last I heard from here she was still on the runway at BWI waiting to be de-iced. This was after having them change their flights twice because of delays. Now flying Florida via Detroit of all places and will miss their connection there.

    ReplyDelete