Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday, June 12, 2013



I just sent the above and below quilts to Oklahoma for a couple of children.  I hope these quilts will provide hugs and comfort.  May God bless you and your families.

Been very busy the last couple of months sewing handbags, I sell these bags at the Christmas Show in November, I really enjoy making these bags, and I do sell a few.  The three smaller bags are my newest collection.  They are called "Snap Bags" The handles can be removed and a new cover can be added.  I will soon be making come Christmas covers.

Hope you are all well and doing good, love to hear from anyone, have a great week.  We are being soaked in rain,  lol, probably won't get any rain in August.  See you all next week.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! The bag collection is getting larger... Some familiar fabrics among them. Too bad you can't share your rain with folks in Texas. San

    ReplyDelete